Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week 94 - Leaving Villa Union

Well today was a little different of a Pday, because President and Sister Harbertson are ending their mission Wednesday, today there are transfers. So, to my surprise, I am already going to leave my ward Villa Union with Elder Estigarribia and go to another area in the same stake. haha Just 4 weeks here in the area and now I have to leave. Its sad really, the ward is really cool and the members too. I never really got to know everyone or have the chance to do much, but I worked for these few weeks and now time to go. Im going to Tullumayo with Elder Choque and now Im going to be zone leader not just district leader. So now to have to help a whole zone of missionaries and see what I can do there. Well, now I have to pack up my stuff just to take a taxi to my next area....haha. Should be fun!!

This week we had a  pretty good time with the work and enjoying helping others out. Well, Raul and Luzdith, they are still on track to be baptized July 2nd. We finished up the lessons this week and yesterday they passed their interviews and ready for Saturday. Its a little different helping young kids get baptized but its our job to teach them and get them prepared, but the great thing is that their mom is coming back to church and really enjoying the church again. We had a few other people come to church that have potential and are looking good, Piter and a few others. But this one  guy just walked into the church and attended all the classes, then the stake president was there and presented us to him. He came to the church to change his life and so we hope to see him progress in this week!! The Lord blesses us in strange ways sometimes....haha

Other than that, Im just working hard, trying to complete my job as a missionary and see people come unto Christ. Now Ill be in another area, but Im excited to get to work and see progress again. Also lots of changes in our mission with a new mission president coming in, and lots of new missionaries to come in too in a few weeks.....we will see what happens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment