Elder Mason Shoaf
Letters from the Cusco, Peru Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
1. Service, painting the walls for a less active sister.
2. Elder Fuentes and I going to Saman.
3. Elder Kline and I celebrating 1 year in the mission.
4. Me with my shirt about to burn.
5. Burning the shirt for my 1 year.
6. Eating some good fried chicken here.
7. My Ward Mission Leader Nelson.
8. Our view from Cristo Blanco of all of Juliaca, it is a pretty big city!
9. Many pictures there.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post Comments (Atom)