Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 78

Well, this week was interesting and a good way to end the transfer too. But, it looks like Elder Stringham and I are going to stay together for another transfer here in Huajsapata. I love it here anyway, just another transfer to see what I can do for this ward and this area. I am not complaining at all, because we have been working hard with Richard and Wagner and they are ready for Saturday for their baptism. Wagner passed his interview the other day, but Richard needs to get his this week. They are really excited though for the baptism and we are so happy to see them get ready for their special day. So, we have that going on this week and we will be doing all we can to make sure all runs smoothly and we have a good week too. 

The rest of the work is going alright too, we have been trying so hard to find new investigators, a little hard at times, but we are talking to everyone. Its helping us a lot, we have found a few people, but I am feeling like that we will find a lot of news this week. In my district, the zone leaders had 20 new investigators, and that is a lot for our zone, so we know it is possible just needing to do it. Pretty good week, big week ahead with the baptisms and lives to change! haha

During the week also, Elder Stringham had to go to Cusco for an interview, so I was with the zone leaders for a day. Always nice to see how others work and they are seeing a lot of success in their area, so my comp and I are going to do our best to see that same success too. We have another 6 weeks to do it!! Well, I hope that you guys are doing well and that you all have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment